Alrighty guys, after a long wait I FINALLY got around to doing a walkthrough. It’s all under the cut! Sorry that it took forever to get this done.
2014 is just a few hours away, so now’s the time to reveal the plans for next year and sum up this one!
2013 was pretty fantastic for me, both artistically and personally. I finished my first comic, and although it was short, I am so proud to have finished it and I’m still very happy with how it turned out. I finally took my first figure drawing class and had a great time while learning quite a bit, and this year I experimented with a lot of new styles and techniques, which were all pretty fun! Even though I am not where I want to be, exactly, I am still enjoying how things have turned out.
My goals for 2014 are
- working more on environments, time management, animation, and character design
-continue to work on foundational things like composition, perspective, anatomy, lighting, etc.
- Start and finish a currently untitled children’s book about imaginary friends
- Start and thoroughly plan/maybe finish a (hopefully not too long) comic (with a horribly long title) called The Spire of Time that Pierces the Clouds
- Work towards getting a significant enough amount of money to get myself into CalArts!
- Do more illustrations and reference images, create a stronger portfolio
I would also like to say thank you to all of you guys for your support this year, each kind comment and word of support and all these reblogs have really meant a lot to me! I hope you all have a great 2014.